- I'm Doing...
- About Me/Contact
Submitted by Pam on Fri, 04/17/2009 - 00:49
My friend Chris tagged me recently, so I must answer 15 questions about myself. Chris did say I could change the rules (if you read Chris's blog Prisim Trail! you already know Chris has never followed a rule in her life)! So, instead of writing out my answers, I am answering in pictures and that way, if you really don't care where I am going on my next vacation, you might still enjoy the photos!
Chris just returned from Hawaii and has posted a series of beautiful photos of her trip. Start here!
Chris also changed the "tag eight people" rule and only tagged one person! I like that change. I am tagging Liz, who just returned from a fabulous trip to Cairo and probably has all the time in the world to do this! Well, maybe not, but she is a wonderful photographer and I am hoping she will follow my lead and answer in pictures. Be sure to join Liz on her Cairo adventure. Bon voyage!
So, here we go! QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What is your current obsession? I have two right now and both will result in tutorials this year.
2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
3.What's for dinner?
Posole! Pork and hominy stew flavored with oregano, cumin, crushed red chili and onion.
4. What was the last thing you bought? A re-blooming lilac. Seriously, it blooms from May to frost! But it hasn't arrived yet, so no picture.
5. What is your favorite vacation spot? Olympic National Park:
6. What is your favorite movie? "MOONSTRUCK" and "LOVE ACTUALLY"
7. What are you reading right now?
8. What four words would you use to describe yourself?
"I believe in magic!"
9. What will be the first Spring thing you do?
Sit on my patio, drink tea, and eat cookies.
10. What was the best thing you ate or drank in the past year?
This photo is as close as I can get to a Cornish Game Hen with a ginger, curry, apricot, cranberry glaze.
11. What flower are you most anxious to see this Spring?
12. What is your current "guilty pleasure"? BACON - always has been and always will be!
13. What are you most happy doing? It's a tie!
14. What has had the greatest influence on who you are today?
Growing up in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
15. Care to share some wisdom?
"There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."