- I'm Doing...
- About Me/Contact
"Monetize Your Craft Blog" - Class Review!
Submitted by Pam on Thu, 09/13/2012 - 22:29
And again, already she has almost filled every seat! So if you are thinking about it - you had better hurry and make the decision to register!
In fact, by the time this posts, she may have already filled the class. But - space available or not - I am sharing some of what I wrote in my "exit interview" following the August class.
The class was fantastic! And to be honest, I don't think I can improve on the thoughts I shared on the "exit interview" in response to the final question: "Would you recommend this class and what would your recommend as being most valuable about this class." (Something like that anyway).
Yes I definitely will recommend this class!
And what I found most valuable:
1. Worksheets. Both the opportunity they provided for exploring my own motivations and desires and skills and potentials and possibilities, and the thoughtful and useful feedback on the worksheets from the instructor. No canned replies here - the concerns and the ideas of each and every class member were addressed privately and individually.
2. Availability and responsiveness of the instructor throughout the class.
3. Interactive opportunities among classmates - through the class forums. I personally received some very useful and thought provoking input from some of my classmates.
4. Help with using online tools to analyze blog readership and market potential for monetization avenues being considered.
5. During the course of the class, many different possibilities for income streams were suggested and assistance was given to each class member in evaluating which options would work best for their individual needs, monetization goals, and inclinations.
6. Really, the tutorials and the worksheets are so focused on individual evaluation of goals, desires, talents, skills, and market potential, that most of us who did the work left the classroom with a clear goal (or goals) and a clear picture of the path to reach the goal.
7. In advertising the class, the statement is made that students will leave the class with concrete ways in which they can monetize their blog. And "Monetize Your Craft Blog" delivered!
And so now you are asking - so Pam, what great monetization ideas are you considering? Ha! Those are secret!! :-) For now!